Sunday, February 28, 2016

Mr. P's Minecraft Inspired Bedroom

Like most 8 year old boys my son is OB-SESSED!!! with Minecraft. He had a minecraft birthday party (still need to post pictures) that took me two months to plan and get ready for. Now in his new room what do you think he picked? Yup - Minecraft. So here is the inspiration for his room.


There are a lot of little things that I need to get for his room, they include:
  • Minecraft poster and poster frame for above bed
  • Materials to make the torches (project to come soon)
  • Wood for his feature wall and the valences - I will get that at my local lumber retail store
  • Felt for pillows (I already have the pillow cases from Ikea project to come soon)
  • Wood for his lego desk 
  • Square canvases for a DIY art project
  • A desk light
  • A desk chair
And these:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4


My To Do List is pretty long for his room. It includes
  • Paint his walls (grey and green) colors to be determined
  • Put up wood wall
  • Make and put up valences
  • Hang curtains
  • Make lego desk
  • Hang lego organizing items
  • Make a door sign
  • Make the torches
  • Make some Minecraft art
  • Make the pillows
  • Make the light
  • Do his gallery wall
I'm going to be a busy bee mama!!

Have a great night!

Stacy



No comments:

Post a Comment