It's funny how construction sometimes hinges on one thing. It causes a snowball effect. To get all the rooms done Miss D's room MUST be done first. She has to be out of her room before I can grab her old armoire that is going to go into Miss A's room. Plus Miss D must be out of her room so I can paint it and get it ready for Mr. P's room. My to do list and shopping list for her room is not too bad but I can't do anything until our contractor makes the niche to make her room feel bigger.
My Shopping List for her room is as follows:
- Barn Door track from my work Haliburton Timber Mart
- Closet organizer
- Mirror Closet door from my work
- Wood for the barn door from my work again
- Chair/stool so she can play her guitar
- A pouf of some kind
Poms Guitar case and fabric Frame for cork board Marquee letter
My To - Do List is just as long:
- Make barn door
- Create the paper horse head that I bought from Etsy
- Create a cork board
- Make the poms
Paint the electric fireplace green Make her Marquee letter
- Make the jewelry box inspired by PB Teen
- Create her gallery wall
- Hang curtains that I got at Bed, Bath & Beyond a while ago.
The cubby will be: CIL Rich Navy
The fireplace will be: PPG Laurel Wreath
Other Walls will be: Behr Bit of Sugar
I will keep you posted to my progress! At least the contractor is there as we speak - finally!
Have a great day!