Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Miss A's Bedroom Inspiration

As mentioned in my prior post, I can't really finish Miss A's bedroom until I'm done Miss D's bedroom. I want to do a complete reveal to her and can't as a big piece of furniture is coming from her big sister's bedroom Miss A decided to stay put in her room as she loves it. Which is great for me. But to make it special for her I wanted to give her room a refresh. She will be 10 in March and is in that in between age of little girl and pre-teen. She loves purple and really wanted some owls in her room. The only thing she asked for was a chandelier. 



My shopping list isn't too bad for her room:
TEJN Faux sheepskin IKEA The faux sheepskin is super soft, warm and cozy. Ideal as a rug or draped across your favorite armchair.
FLĂ–NG Curtains, 1 pair IKEA The curtains let the light through but provide privacy so they are perfect to use in a layered window solution.
Mongolian Fur Butterfly Chair in White
KRISTALLER Chandelier, 3-armed IKEA The height is easy to adjust by using the S-hook or cutting the chain.
  • Dresser
  • Cardstock for flowers
  • Poms
  • Filigree and letter A for her door
  • Purple spray paint
  • new shade for her revamped lamp

My To - Do list for her room:
  • Gallery wall
  • Paint my half table as her side table
  • Repaint my ugly lamp purple
  • Poms
  • Paper flowers
Paper Leaf Tutorial | ashandcrafts.com
  • Owl hook
  • Owl jewelry hanger
  • Paint chandelier and put up
  • Quote frame
  • Her initial for her door
  • Hang curtains




   
Excited to see how this room will turn out! I will post some before pictures soon!






Stacy



































No comments:

Post a Comment