Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Soar Teacher's Gifts

I was trying to figure out what to give to my son's teacher and EA's. Because of his diabetes he has to have EA's help him test himself and bolus for his meals. We have had three amazing EA's this year and we are so grateful for the wonderful support team that Parker had this year!



A month of so ago, Parker and I decided to play with some watercolours. He made three of the four backgrounds and I made one of them. They were sitting on my desk waiting to be altered or used in a project. Voila! Teacher's gifts! I bought these cute little frames (5x7) for $3.99 each. I had the soar stamp and just embossed it with black embossing powder. I just purchased an embossing pen and that is what I used for the frame around the stamp and again, used my black embossing powder. Added some gold spray paint splatters and put them in the frame. Easy peasy! I think it took me 20 minutes to make them and I love them! I hope they love them too!

 





Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment