Sunday, May 4, 2014

Two new truth cards

I have been loving making these little 4x6 truth cards. They don't take up much time and they are allowing me to create and remind myself little message that I need.

The first is this one that I started a few weeks ago at our local Art Hive's Crafty Girls night.


There was lots of layers on this one with scraps, die cuts and paint. I used some rub ons, sequins and some stamps as well. Do like how it turned out :)

The next one I finished tonight. It's been a quote that I have been struggling with for a week now. I have been regretting some choices. But I know that I should never regret. That the good choices - are wonderful and the bad ones are experiences!


This one was fun as I did use some lace for the tights, layered up the green grass, and used some clear embossing ink. Not that you can really see it in this picture. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment